Product Announcement from Duncan Instruments Canada, Ltd.
With the BNC Model 575 there are a wide range of options,such as: adjustable output of either 20 or 35V; optical output of either 820nm or 1300nm; dual trigger output; and GPIB and Ethernet communications. For those needing the popular RS232 and USB communications package, this is standard with either of the two, four or eight channel models.
- 250pS delay and width resolution, on all eight channels
- 50pS channel Jitter/800pS external jitter
- Independent clock rates for each channel
- Clock In &Clock Out
- Programmable (Ethernet) USB/RS232/GPIB
- Combine Electrical and Optical Outputs
- Trigger, Gate, Delay, Pulse or Sync experiments or LASERs
- Sync to an External Clock
- Master/Slave or Multiple Unit Slave: Complex Burst Functions
Duncan Instruments Canada Ltd. has been specializing in electronic measurement solutions since 1968.
Some of our most popular products.
If you cannot find what you are looking for, please contact us with your request.
Every test intrument requires periodic maintenace. Our Service Department consist of a Calibration Laboratory and a fully equipped repair shop. Our experienced personnel with extensive documentation library, in-house spare parts inventory and computerized replacement parts data base will restore your instruments to “as new” condition. Our Calibration Laboratory, located in a dedicated environmentally controlled area, is ISO9001 : 2008 registered. We offer certification service to suit your QMS programme. We can calibrate your instrument in 48 hours if required.
All of this to provide you with top quality, reliable and fast service when you need it.
Why Rent? Pay for what you want & for how long you need it!. Review our list of available rental instruments for which one fits your application: