Product Announcement from Duncan Instruments Canada, Ltd.
- CSA safety approval (optional)
- Wide range measurements from 500V to 5000V and up to 1000GO
- Large digital display with Bar Graph indication and back light
- Polarization Index measurement (PI)
- Timer measurement function
- Indication of Output voltage and Discharge voltage
- Auto-discharge function and Voltage output warning function
- Auto power off and Battery Check
- Safety standard IEC 61010-1 CAT.III 600V
The KEW 3125 has 500/1000/2500/5000V test voltages, voltage measurement of 30-600VAC/DC, polarization index measurement and a minute timer.
The product is IEC 61010 CATIII 600V compliant and IP40 according to IEC 60529.
Duncan Instruments Canada Ltd. has been specializing in electronic measurement solutions since 1968.
Some of our most popular products.
If you cannot find what you are looking for, please contact us with your request.
Repair and calibration SERVICES Every test intrument requires periodic maintenace. Our Service Department consist of a Calibration Laboratory and a fully equipped repair shop. Our experienced personnel with extensive documentation library, in-house spare parts inventory and computerized replacement parts data base will restore your instruments to “as new” condition. Our Calibration Laboratory, located in a dedicated environmentally controlled area, is ISO9001 : 2008 registered. We offer certification service to suit your QMS programme. We can calibrate your instrument in 48 hours if required.
All of this to provide you with top quality, reliable and fast service when you need it.
Why Rent? Pay for what you want & for how long you need it!. Review our list of available rental instruments for which one fits your application: