The New Generation of Microhmmeters
Product Announcement from Duncan Instruments Canada, Ltd.
- True 4 measurement eliminates lead resistance errors
- Wide measuringe range 30 milliohms to 30 kilohms
- Resolution 0.1 microhms on 30 milliohm range
- High accuracy 0.03%
- Programmable measuring currents 0 to 100% in 1% steps
- 10 Amp measuring current
- Programmable Hi/Lo limits with red/green lamps on front panel
- Fast measuring mode up to 50 measurements / second
- Automatic temperature compensation with programmable oefficients
- Open circuit limit mode 20mV / 50mV maximum
- Measuring current +I -I and auto average
- Interface options RS232, IEEE-488 and PLC
- Data logging with statistical analysis
- Rechargeable battery version
- Calculates cable length ohms/kilometre
Duncan Instruments Canada Ltd. has been specializing in electronic measurement solutions since 1968.
Some of our most popular products.
If you cannot find what you are looking for, please contact us with your request.
Every test intrument requires periodic maintenace. Our Service Department consist of a Calibration Laboratory and a fully equipped repair shop. Our experienced personnel with extensive documentation library, in-house spare parts inventory and computerized replacement parts data base will restore your instruments to “as new” condition. Our Calibration Laboratory, located in a dedicated environmentally controlled area, is ISO9001 : 2008 registered. We offer certification service to suit your QMS programme. We can calibrate your instrument in 48 hours if required.
All of this to provide you with top quality, reliable and fast service when you need it.
Why Rent? Pay for what you want & for how long you need it!. Review our list of available rental instruments for which one fits your application: