Product Announcement from Dynaroll Corporation
Custom Contract Manufacturer of Bearing Related Assemblies
Dynaroll Corporation is a worldwide leader in high precision Ball Bearings and bearing related Sub-Assemblies for use in medical devices, medical robotics, surgical equipment, office products, automotive, semi-conductor, and many other industries. We pride ourselves on excellent customer service, quality, on-time delivery, and economical solutions to precision Ball Bearing based applications. Our expertise in precision Ball Bearing selection, Sub-Assembly design, mounting, fitting and testing allows Dynaroll to provide a turnkey solution.
Design and Support
BALL BEARING EXPERTS - Dynaroll's design engineers are experienced in the correct choice of materials, Ball Bearing type, preload, interference / tolerance fits, adhesives, lubrications, and other parameters critical to consistent rotational performance.
VERTICALLY INTEGRATED - Dynaroll's vertically integrated manufacturing allows us to maintain quality control throughout manufacturing and assembly. Whether your objective is low cost or high performance, you can save money and time with Dynaroll Ball Bearing based Sub-Assemblies.
PROTOTYPE TO PRODUCTION
- Short lead times for turnkey Sub-Assemblies.
- Prototypes can be rapidly produced for design validation.
- Production volumes up to one million per month.
- Documentation to ISO standards.
ASSEMBLY FACILITIES - DEDICATED CLEAN ROOM
- Class 10,000 clean room.
- Class 100 clean room flow benches.
- CNC Schmidt® bearing presses and precision Schmidt® hand presses to ensure exacting presses onto shafts and into housings.
COMPONENT AND PROCESS TRACEABILITY
- Dynaroll utilizes top down / bottom up Sub-Assembly and component traceability.
- All Sub-Assembly and component data is maintained and stored via Laser-fiche®.
- Documentation complies with ISO 13485 certification.
SPC PROCESS MONITORING - With the latest SPC software Dynaroll's quality is attributable to our comprehensive (SPC) Statistical Process Control Software throughout the manufacturing processes.
STATE OF THE ART INSPECTION LAB
- Inspection tolerances to .000005 inch.
- CMM (Computerized Coordinate Measuring Machine)
- Laser Micrometer
- Computerized Optical Comparator
- Roundness, Hardness and Surface Finish Gauges
BALL BEARING ANALYSIS LABORATORIES - Dynaroll can perform a complete analysis of your Ball Bearings or Sub-Assembly to provide design enhancement solutions.
- MicroTorqueTM Rotational Analysis
- Noise Testing (Anderon Meter)
- Radial play, Runout
- Bearing Tolerances
- SEM/EDS Spectroscopic Analysis
- Failure Analysis
- Lubricant Evaluation
- Bearing Predicted Life Analysis
To explore how you can benefit from Dynaroll's expertise for your mechanical or electromechanical assembly click on the Product Details web link on this page...or contact us by using the e mail link on the right, we welcome your inquiries.