Product Announcement from E.C. Tool & Supply Co.
EC Tool operates multi-axis CNC Milling machines to accomplish precise, high-speed milling, drilling, tapping and turning; to machine surfaces that need precision, flat type work; and to perform small plate vertical machining. EC Tool CNC precision machining specialists take advantage of CAD/CAM software to visualize the finished part during design and instruct the milling machine how the part will be machined to ensure part quality and accuracy.
EC Tool Precision CNC Milling Machines:
- Use computer controlled accuracy to achieve conformity of even the most complex parts throughout a production run
- Offer manufacturing repeatability of precision parts for low to high volume runs
- Perform multiple operations on one setup
- Handle a variety of materials including ferrous and non-ferrous metals, plastics and other materials
- Machine aluminum, bronze and iron castings for a variety of industries
- Mill parts and components for our customers' automotive, communication, electronic, hydraulic and other applications
- Process secondary operations such as milling, drilling, slotting and broaching
Experienced EC Tool precision CNC machinists and engineers understand manufacturing and the pressures our customers face to keep their inventories down while increasing productivity. Whether the job calls for being flexible on design changes, adapting to specific production needs, or anticipating inventory fluctuations, we work in close partnership with every customer to achieve quality and precision at a competitive price.
We look forward to hearing from you, contact us today about your CNC machining services!
High Precision CNC Turning
The experienced machinists at EC Tool combine accuracy with flexibility. We create metal turned parts with virtually any material including aluminum, brass, cast iron, phenolics, plastics, steel, and stainless steel at our precision CNC turning centers to convert it into a quality finished part.
Precision CNC Turning Centers
- Have all the productivity features and capabilities EC Tool customers depend on job after job
- Perform multi-axis, multi-task machining operations including cnc turning and milling, drilling, and tapping in a single setup
- Handle bar stock from .125 to 2" diameter
- Feature automatic bar feed with chucking capacities up to 12" diameter
Maximum Value, Affordable Quality
The CNC High Precision Turned Parts department at EC Tool supplies precision finished parts to the drilling industry industry. EC Tool CNC turned precision parts are characterized by their quick setup, high accuracy, repeatable uniformity and fine surface finishes.
Contact us for more information about metal turned parts!