Product Announcement from E-Labs, Inc.
E-Labs has an extensive background in the development and testing of Less Than Lethal (LTL) devices. They were the first to develop a measuring system to capture blunt force or impulse of a round in real time. The Ballistic Impulse Measuring System (BIMS) developed by E-Labs was used on USMC programs to evaluate LTL rounds and compare impulses on a one to one basis.
- Velocity measurement.
- Trajectory verification, distance verification.
- OC spray performance characterization.
- Fragmentation mapping.
- High speed camera to 8,000 frames per second.
- Light output phototropic.
- Light plume size.
- Sound output.
- Fire susceptibility.
- 12 guage and 40 mm projectile characterization.
- Flash bang and diversionary characterization.