Product Announcement from EMX Industries, Inc.
The LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor measures the relative color characteristics of a wide variety of light sources and illuminated objects. The Color Light Measurement Sensor is the perfect solution for:
- Evaluation of all visible light sources,
- Comparative light measurement,
- LED, relative color measurement, and
- LCD and LED display quality
The LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor analyzes light for its constituent RGB (red, green, blue) values. If the readings of all of the three colors fall within the pre programmed parameters, the sensor issues a discrete signal that indicates a color match.
- High resolution
- Four programmable color recognition channels
- High-speed discrete outputs provide standard interface to factory automation systems
- RGB analog outputs
- Serial communications via RS232 or USB
- Easy set up with PC-based configuration software
- Lock out operator from changing settings
- Exclusive M30 housing provides robust construction for industrial environments