Product Announcement from EMX Industries, Inc.
UVX-600 luminescence sensor is based on the UVX-300 platform with improved capabilities that extend the operating range from 300mm to 600mm. Sensor calibration function is included. The new UVX-600 Luminescence Sensor detects the presence of luminescent materials such as grease, glue, labels, wood, thread, rubber, paint, UV ink, UV crayon, and more. The UVX confirms manufacturing processes more reliably than vision systems that cost ten times more.
- The unique numerical display lets you see the intensity of each reading. Now it's easy to refine processes and hysteresis.
- 6 to 12 times the range of any competing luminescence sensor. The UVX won't get bumped or dirtied by target.
- The only luminescence detector with both auto-teach and manual calibration. Easy for low-skill operators, but able to be finely tuned.
- Adjustable UV light projection and high resolution allow pin-head size detection.
- Fast and convenient integration. In one luminescence detector you get both analog and discrete output, auto-detect for PNP/NPN.
- Calibration function.