Product Announcement from ENERPAC
GR2 BEARING TECHNOLOGY
The unique Enerpac GR2 bearing system protects the longer stroke RC-Series DUO models by surrounding the seal. This innovative design also distributes lateral loads more effectively, increasing cylinder life, to help you stay on the job longer.
IMPROVED RETRACTION SPEED
Heavy-duty pre-tensioned spring improves retraction rate to get the job done faster. Enerpac's easy access design (requiring only standard shop tools) reduces maintenance downtime.
OUTSTANDING SIDE-LOAD PERFORMANCE
The Enerpac RC-Series DUO's new GR2 bearing technology easily withstands lateral forces and dynamic loads preventing galling and premature bearing failure. It keeps your work on schedule - safely.
- Included is a golden ring that absorbs eccentric loading without galling cylinder parts
- Collar threads, plunger threads and base mounting holes enable easy fixturing (on most models)
- Designed for use in all positions
- High strength alloy steel for durability
- Nickel plating available on most models (contact Enerpac for details)
- Heavy-duty return springs
- Baked enamel finish for increased corrosion resistance
- CR-400 coupler and dust cap included on all models
- Plunger wiper reduces contamination, extending cylinder life