ERIFLEX® FLEXIBAR Flexible Insulated Busbar
Product Announcement from ERICO
ERICO's ISO 9001 certified quality control procedures and proprietary automated manufacturing processes have made ERIFLEX® FLEXIBAR the preferred conductor for panelboard designers and assemblers throughout Europe and the Americas. ERIFLEX FLEXIBAR has many years of proven low voltage application success throughout the world.
- ERIFLEX FLEXIBAR consists of a stack of tinned electrolytic copper laminates protected within a durable PVC insulation
- Internal copper laminates are free to slide within the insulation, offering unlimited twisting and bending possibilities for panelboard assembly
- Terminals are created by punching ERIFLEX FLEXIBAR laminates for optimum surface to surface connectivity
- The cost of lugs and associated labor is eliminated when using ERIFLEX FLEXIBAR. It is the first cost effective alternative to large diameter electrical cable with lugs or solid busbar for panelboard construction
Any low voltage cable or busbar design is a candidate for ERIFLEX FLEXIBAR, including:
- UPS Systems
- Industrial & Commercial Motor
- Combination Motor Starters
- Busways or Busducts
- AC & DC Drive Units
- Anywhere cable or busbar limitations present a problem, FLEXIBAR offers connection versatility
Custom ERIFLEX FLEXIBAR
Custom part fabrication with ERIFLEX FLEXIBAR is relatively easy and can be accomplished with standard tools. For small quantities, ordinary hand tools are adequate. When fabricating large quantities, dedicated production tooling is more cost-effective.