Product Announcement from ESAB Welding and Cutting Products
The Caddy Mig C200i is an easy-to-use, intelligent and powerful machine for MIG/MAG welding mild steels, aluminum and stainless steel as well as MIG brazing.
- Can weld mild steel, aluminum, stainless steel as well as MIG/MAG brazing
- QSet - automatically selects correct parameters for required wire/gas combination
- It's light weight and portability make it easy to get to the job site, indoors or outdoors
- Has PFC (power factor correction) ensures stable welding power, even when operated from a portable generator
- Polarity change = allows you to be able to use gasless cored wire
- Ergonomic, high quality MXL180 torch 10 ft. (3 m) long
- Optimized for .030 in. wire. Will also accept .023 in. and 0.35 in. wires as needed.
The Caddy Mig C200i is extremely portable, making the unit an excellent choice for repair, maintenance, and assembly work - both in the workshop and while on the go. Made from advanced materials, the Caddy Mig C200i's housing is lightweight, durable, and impact-resistant.
The machine also includes a built-in cable for easy transportation. Weighing a little over 26 lbs. (12 kg), the Caddy Mig C200i is the lightest welding unit in its output class. But what really sets the Caddy Mig C200i apart is its performance. The PFC (power factor correction) feature provides 30% more welding power from the same sized fuse.
To make sure operation is a breeze, the Caddy Mig C200i is equipped with QSet™. With QSet, you only need to set the plate thickness, not only will QSet automatically set all of the welding parameters, it also automatically adjusts during the process to maintain the optimum wire/ gas combination and prevent waste of resources. If you prefer, you can make adjustments with the wire feed speed and voltage. A single-phase input connection makes it easy to find an electrical source. And the machine performs equally as well when powered by a portable generator. The Caddy Mig C200i is an efficient inverter power source.
Inside the Caddy Mig C200i's side panel is a wire feeder that fits a wire spool with an inner diameter of 2 in. (51 mm), an external diameter of 8 in. (200 mm), and a width of 2.125 in. (55 mm). The Caddy Mig C200i is optimized to perform for welding with .023, .030 and .035 in. solid or cored wires.
We recommend the following ESAB wires when welding with the Caddy Mig C2001. Spoolarc® 86, .023, .030 and .035 in. for welding of mild steels. Coreshield 15, .030 in. for gasless welding of mild steels. ERCuSi-A .030 and .035 in. for MIG / MAG brazing. ESAB ER308LSi MIG .023, .030 and .035 in. for 18Cr 8Ni stainless steel welding. Alcotec 5183 .035 in. for aluminum welding.