Product Announcement from ESI Motion
ESI is excited to announce our new line of ruggedized, off-the-shelf, fully integrated servo motor controller systems for extreme environments. The product enhances our current line of rugged DRAGON controller and power drivers modules with a complete system solution including ESI's rugged controller and power driver boards, an integrated EMI filter, military-grade submersible case, controller software, and user-friendly GUI. The Dragon system is ideal for military, aviation, automotive or other heavy industrial applications operating in outdoor, high temperature, high vibration, or other extreme environmental conditions.
ESI DRAGON MOTOR CONTROLLER SYSTEM
Feature highlights include:
- Single or dual axis configuration
- Sealed, submersible machined aluminum enclosure for rugged and outdoor application (-40C to 71C)
- Shock & vibration tolerant construction
- High-grade, military-style connectors (DS38999)
- Integrated EMI filter
- Active inrush limiter
- Regen controller
- Incremental encoder, high precision resolver (1 arc min), and sensorless feedback options
- Chassis, liquid, or fan cooling system options
Performance highlights include:
- Wide temperature operating range (-40 C to 71C)
- High power density
- High bandwidth (>5 kHz based on bus voltage and motor selection)
- Negligible harmonic distortion (< 1.5% 375 VDC Bus, 5000 RPM, 3 Amp Load, 2-Pole 32V/kRPM Motor)
- Low noise resolver to digital converter (less than 0.1 mRAD RMS output noise
All products are designed to meet the highest military and industrial standards, including: MIL-STD-810, MIL-STD-1272, MIL-STD-1275, MIL-STD-704, MIL-STD-461, MIL-STD-464A MIL-C-5541E, MIL-C-5015, & IP67.
ESI has been delivering cutting-edge servo motor controller technology for extreme environments since 2004. We specialize in designing and manufacturing rugged, high performance motor controller products for military, industrial, aviation, robotics, automotive, and agricultural applications. For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website at www.esimotion.com.