Product Announcement from ESI Motion
ESI introduces its Universal Power Converter System for high power industrial applications. This system allows a user to specify a custom configuration out of proven hardware/software building blocks. Blocks include:
• 3-Phase Induction Drive
• 3-Phase Grid Tie with PFC
• Chopper-Up to 6 Interleaved Channels
• 3-Phase Inverter Possible System Configurations Include:
• DC Chopper Power Supply with 3-Phase AC Input including PFC
• 3-Phase Inverter for Wind or Solar Power Generation
• Dual High-Power Induction Motor Drive from a DC Bus
• Many More ESI provides the off-the-shelf DSP Controller, Power Interface Card, and integration services with the high power inverter. Custom firmware development services is available for application specific needs.
The ESI team is committed to delivering quality product and services to our customers. We closely collaborate with our employees, suppliers, partners, and customers through open communication to foster mutually beneficial relationships and quality solutions. ESI’s quality policy is “do it right the first time”. Our quality program is rooted in Six Sigma and Total Quality Management philosophies, and promotes:
- Keeping company processes and products focused on the customer
- Driving to zero defects
- Designing quality into company products and processes
- Instilling the understanding that improving quality pays for itself
- Belief that the simplest design is usually the best
- Driving continuous improvement
ESI employs team-minded professionals with experience in quality systems and standard industry practices. ESI’s Operations management is certified in Project Management (PMP) and Six Sigma, with over 12 years of experience in implementing strict quality processes and process improvements in plants throughout the US and Canada.
ESI strictly adheres to our Quality Manual of documented Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs). SOPs ensure a high degree of control over our internal systems with procedures for conducting activities including design control, part numbering, procurement, quality planning, data archiving, change orders, test equipment inspection, and supplier approval. ESI conducts regular internal audits and has participated in audits by external companies.