2-Way, on-off, 3-Way, 4 & 5-Way Plastic Valves
Product Announcement from EVSCO, Inc.
EVSCO the FLOW SOLUTION COMPANY manufactures Elliptic & Elliptomatic Valves as an Alternative to Ball Valves with Superior Performance in Demanding OEM Applications for Manual, Pneumatic or Electric Actuated 2-Way through 5-Way Flow Styles with 1/8" through 2" Porting also Stack Valves with Single Operation of Multiple Valves Inert Polypropylene or PVDF Construction.
ELLIPTIC & ELLIPTOMATIC VALVE SERIES
· 2-Way On/Off, Throttling, Dribble Fill DMC Control
· 2 Position 3-Way Continuous Flow for In-Line Sampling, Flow Diversion, or Bypass
· 3 Position 3-Way Many 3 Port Solutions with Shut-Off
· 4 Position 3-Way 3 Port Multi Flow Solution
· 3-Way Mixing and Proportioning Valves 1 Inlet to 2 Outlets or 2 Inlets to 1 Outlet
· 4-Way Valves Crossover Solutions and Selector Styles
· 5-Way Bottom Entry Selector and Multi Flow Solutions
· Stack Valves Operate Multi Valves with one Actuation, Manual, Electric or Air
· Flow Solutions Guide Available for review or engineering discussions
· Electric Actuation All Voltages, Reversing, Unidirectional and DMC
· Air Actuation Air to Air or Air to Spring (Fail Safe) Proportioning
· Mounting Hardware Mounting Brackets, Arms, Valve Extensions for Panel Mounting
· Fittings Many configurations
EVSCO's Valve use:
- Standard and Unique Flow Solutions Available
- Superior OEM Performance / Rugged Design Standards
- Alternative Solution to the Ball (True Union) Valve
- Manual, Electric, or Pneumatic Actuation
- 2-Way, 3-Way, 4 & 5-Way Valve Systems
- Stack Multiple Valves with 1 Actuator / Cost Savings / View "Stack Valve Systems"
- Flow Solution Engineering / View "Flow Solutions"
- Available in FNPT sizes 1/8", 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 3/4", 1½", 2"
- Full Ported, No Internal Restrictions,
- Certifiable FDA Grade Polypropylene or FDA grade PVDF Systems
- Government Cage Code Approval
- No metal in contact with Liquid
- Flow Diversion
- Tube Fittings or Hose Fittings
- Extended Body Stem (Handle) available for Panel Mounting
- Mounting Brackets to capture or support
All Elliptic and Elliptomatic Valves completely disassemble In-Line. Remove Handle, Slide Valve Apart for cleaning or Maintenance. Reassemble and you're back in operation.