Product Announcement from EVSCO, Inc.
EVSCO the FLOW SOLUTION COMPANY manufactures Elliptic & Elliptomatic Valves as an Alternative to Ball Valves with Superior Performance in Demanding OEM Applications for Manual, Pneumatic or Electric Actuated 2-Way through 5-Way Flow Styles.Operate Multiple Valves with single actuation provide space savings and cost advantages.
The Stack Valve System is truly a unique Modular System allowing multiple valves to be operated with one Single Manual, Electric or Pneumatic operation.
The modular concept allows Valves to be Stacked or Coupled in any 90 degree orientation. Orientation, Port Configuration, Flow Style and Port Size offer Hundreds of Flow Solution possibilities.
The economic Stack Valve system is available with the following Elliptic and Elliptomatic Series Valves.
· 2-Way On/Off, Throttling, Dribble Fill Position Feedback Control
· 2 Position 3-Way Continuous Flow for In-Line Sampling, Flow Diversion, or Bypass
· 3 Position 3-Way Many 3 Port Solutions with Shut-Off
· 4 Position 3-Way 3 Port Multi Flow Solution
· 3-Way Mixing and Proportioning Valves 1 Inlet to 2 Outlets or 2 Inlets to 1 Outlet
· 4-Way Valves Crossover Solutions and Selector Styles
· 5-Way Bottom Entry Selector and Multi Flow Solutions
EVSCO's Valve use:
- Standard and Unique Flow Solutions Available
- Superior OEM Performance / Rugged Design Standards
- Alternative Solution to the Ball (True Union) Valve
- Manual, Electric, or Pneumatic Actuation
- 2-Way, 3-Way, 4 & 5-Way Valve Systems
- Stack Multiple Valves with 1 Actuator / Cost Savings / View "Stack Valve Systems"
- Flow Solution Engineering / View "Flow Solutions"
- Available in FNPT sizes 1/8", 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 3/4", 1½", 2"
- Full Ported, No Internal Restrictions,
- Certifiable FDA Grade Polypropylene or FDA grade PVDF Systems
- Government Cage Code Approval
- No metal in contact with Liquid
- Flow Diversion
- Tube Fittings or Hose Fittings
- Extended Body Stem (Handle) available for Panel Mounting
- Mounting Brackets to capture or support
All Elliptic and Elliptomatic Valves completely disassemble In-Line. Remove Handle, Slide Valve Apart for cleaning or Maintenance. Reassemble and you're back in operation.