Eaton AFR Tubular Industrial Filter
Product Announcement from Eaton
AFR-Series minimizes the number of moving parts for low-cost operation and a long service life. A single rotating flow diverter replaces multiple valves, actuators, linkages and seals required by other systems.
Like many Eaton filters, AFR-Series uses cleanable media. This core design philosophy further reduces life-cycle costs and maximizes productivity in your plant by eliminating labor and disposal costs as well as lost production associated with bags and cartridges.
Key benefits of AFR-Series include:
• Single system flow rates up to 2,000 gpm (454 m3/hr) with flexibility to meet current and future system capacity demands
• A broad selection of filter media materials and retentions suitable for a wide range of applications
• Automatic backwashing for operator-free service and minimal backwash effluent (<2% of system volume)
• Isolated top-to-bottom backwash flow ensures complete and efficient media cleaning while continuing to deliver filtered product downstream
• Available ACCUFLUX™ media dramatically increases filter surface area for even higher capacity in the same footprint • Available with larger filter bodies to handle higher flow and loading rates