Product Announcement from Eaton Filtration
Like many Eaton filters, the F-Series uses cleanable media. This further reduces life-cycle costs and maximizes productivity in your plant by eliminating the labor, replacement, disposal costs and lost production of bags and cartridges.
The key to the F-Series' versatility is its modular design that enables future capacity and configuration flexibility. F-Series systems can include 2 to 20 body tubes on a single framed skid and can be ordered with blank stations to allow low-cost expanded capacity.
Key benefits include:
- Single system flow rates up to 3,000 gpm (681 m3/hr)
- Smooth pipe and nozzle connection transitions to avoid dead spots in the fluid stream and minimize pressure drop
- A broad selection of filter media materials and retentions suitable for a wide range of applications
- Proprietary 3-way, full-ported valves allow fast, frequent sequencing and maximum cleaning force during backwashing
- Isolated top-to-bottom backwash flow ensures complete and efficient media cleaning while continuing to deliver filtered product downstream
- Numerous automated backwash options for operator-free service and minimal backwash effluent (<2% of system volume)
- Available ACCUFLUX® media dramatically increases filter surface area in the same footprint