Product Announcement from Eaton Filtration
Why use the MCF Filter?
- Allows for quick change out during batch runs.
- Saves time when unit needs to be cleaned.
- Quick change out allows for maximum run times, adding dollars to production day.
Few moving parts:
- Small spare parts inventory required to maintain filter (gaskets, disc, and bearing).
- Typical spare parts inventory reduced by 50% over conventional mechanically cleaned filters.
Swing bolt lid:
- Cuts time to access internal of unit by as much as 75% (over a std. bolted lid).
Flow enhanced purge chamber:
- Ensures that liquid and contaminants will be completely emptied from the purge chamber.
- Quick-drying materials will not build up in the purge chamber.
- Physical or manual cleaning not necessary for purge chamber resulting in reduced downtime.
Four piece cleaning disc:
- Equal tension is put on each piece allowing for better contact with filter element.
- This improved disc design eliminates dead spots, resulting in improved efficiencies.
No external seals:
- Eliminates loss of valuable process fluids.
- Safe environment.
- No spills or leaks.
- Elimination of external seals prevents all process liquid exposure to atmosphere.
- No seal maintenance required.
You have successfully added from to your part list.