Product Announcement from Eaton Filtration
When you application demands high-flow rates in a compact footprint using water or water-like liquids the Eaton VWS industrial filter is an ideal solution. The VWS filter is capable of retentions from 80 to 2,000 microns with nearly unlimited maximum flow capacity.
You can maximize process efficiency with the fully automatic backwashing capability -- triggered by differential pressure or a timer -- that occurs while the system remains in service.
To further expand the versatility of the VWS, a broad range of filtration media is available this includes standard 316L stainless steel slotted wedge wire or other special materials dictated by your application, as well as an array of special coatings inside the vessel.
Key features include:
- Compact, space-savings design with large filter area
- 316 stainless steel slotted wedge wire filter elements
- Wide range of available retentions
- Can be designed to meet ASME or CODAP-DESP 97/23/CE code requirements
- Wide range of available configurations, including super high-flow units, and turn-key, skid-based systems with all piping and valves
- Continuous operation during backwash