Product Announcement from Eaton Corporation - Power Control & Logic Components
The XB Series of IEC Terminal Blocks from Eaton's electrical business offers a full line of terminal blocks complete with universal accessories across three connection technologies, screw, spring cage and Insulation Displacement Connection (IDC), reducing inventory and logistic costs.
Eaton now also offers custom rail assemblies along with ECHART Rail Assembly Software, which allows you to build your custom rail assembly and provides dimensionally accurate drawings.
XB Series terminal blocks contain high-grade, strain-crack and corrosion proof copper alloys to prevent electrolytic corrosion and rusting. The metal surfaces are protected with a lead-free, galvanic nickel or tin plating. The electrical conductivity permits only a low temperature rise.
- Global Acceptance - designed to worldwide standards
- Flexible Plug-In Bridge System - All XB Series use the same bridge system and have two bridge shafts arranged in one line
- Marking Areas - Generously sized surface areas for labeling
- Testing System - Test plugs make contact in one of the easily accessible bridge shafts
- Insulation Material - Polyamide 6.6
- Clamping Body - Tin Plated Copper
- Flammability Rating - UL 94 VO
- Continuous Operating Temperature - 40ºC - 125ºC
Standards and Certifications
- UL recognized: File No. E67464
- Eaton DIN terminal blocks are ISO 9001 certified
- EN60947-1 A11
For more information on XB IEC Terminal Blocks, visit Eaton's Product Page or click the email link on the right side of this page.