Product Announcement from Eaton | Power Quality
Delivering high-density power protection for critical loads from 1000 to 3000 VA, the Eaton® 5130 UPS offers more power in the same or smaller footprint than previous-generation equivalents, plus new performance features. The 5130 resolves outages, sags, surges, under-voltage and over-voltage conditions—and supplies clean, conditioned power to all connected equipment.
The 5130 is value-priced, but it delivers features you would normally expect to find in much higher-priced systems, such as: load segment control, hot-swappable battery modules, long battery runtime options, multiple communication options, high output power factor and high power density—all in a sleek, modern package.
- Protects connected equipment from five of the most common power anomalies: failures, surges, sags, under-voltage and over-voltage
- Provides more real wattage in less space with a 0.9 power factor—to protect more equipment and leave more room to expand IT systems
- Offers the choice of rackmount or tower installation—with space-saving 2U or 3U reduced-depth packages, including internal batteries
- Enables prioritized shutdown of non-essential equipment during outages to maximize battery runtime for critical devices—with PowerShare
- Maximizes availability with extended battery runtime options, hot-swappable batteries, optional maintenance bypass, remote monitoring and power management software
- Works with Intelligent Power® Manager supervisory software, which is compatible with VMware's vCenter Server and vMotion, to monitor and manage power devices connected to your network for zero downtime
- Provides investment protection with a three-year warranty (with product registration), an extended warranty, Flex and PowerTrust service contracts, and a $150,000 load protection guarantee (US and Canada)