Eaton 9155 UPS w/ Network Monitoring Software!
Product Announcement from Eaton | Power Quality
Eaton 9155 UPS
The Eaton® 9155 uninterruptible power system (UPS) delivers a genuine triple-play: the latest technology advances, a stylish and user-friendly design, and a budget-pleasing price. In fact, the Powerware 9155 delivers more features at a price lower than its predecessor.
This double-conversion online UPS resolves all nine of the most common utility power quality problems and supplies clean, continuous power to all connected equipment. The innovative design of this UPS delivers the industry's best performance combination:
- High efficiency (90 percent or better across all load ranges)
- Low input current distortion—less than five percent total harmonic distortion (THD)—due to an active IGBT rectifier that delivers 0.99 power factor correction
- High power factor output (0.9 PF) The cumulative result of these advancements is maximum economy, adaptability, and power performance. A scalable architecture makes this an uncommonly versatile UPS. Choose from four models to match today's requirements, and upgrade kVA rating in increments as needed. Or, use our signature Powerware Hot Sync® paralleling technology to simply upgrade from a single-module system to a multi-module system for added capacity or redundancy. Multiple equivalent UPSs can be paralleled to operate as a unified UPS. Our patented load-sharing control intelligently distributes the workload among modules without requiring direct communications links among them. The UPS comes bundled with LanSafe™ power management software that protects data and system integrity through remote monitoring and management. Connectivity options enable secure, remote power management and alert/alarm notification via your existing LAN or the Web.
Features and Benefits
- Protects connected equipment from all nine of the most common power anomalies
- Provides more real wattage in less space with a .9 power factor—protecting more equipment and leaving more room for expansion
- Supports Powerware Hot Sync paralleling of multiple modules for redundancy or extra capacity, ensuring that critical systems are always protected
Additional Features & Benefits
- The double-conversion online design of this "9-series" UPS completely isolates equipment from utility power to protect against all nine of the most common power problems, including outages, sags, surges, spikes, brownouts, line noise, frequency variation, switching transients, and harmonic distortion
- A high 0.9 output power factor delivers more power than
- The vast majority of competitors' models. This UPS can actually power more equipment than other UPSs of equivalent VA rating that have lower power factors.
- High efficiency (90 percent across all load ranges) reduces utility costs and runs cooler, which in turn extends component life
- Low input current distortion (<5% THD), allows maximum transfer of power between power source and protected load, and makes this UPS exceptionally compatible with auxiliary generators
- Eaton Hot Sync® technology allows you to parallel up to three equivalent UPS modules for extra capacity or redundancy, ensuring that critical systems are always protected. Parallel configurations can provide up to N+2 redundancy. No inter-module communication wiring is needed.
- Our patented load-sharing control distributes the load equally and ensures that loads remain fully protected even if a paralleled UPS is unavailable.
- Eaton's exclusive ABM® technology significantly increases battery life (compared to conventional trickle-charging) by using an innovative three-stage charging technique that offers prolonged rest periods between charge phases, as well as temperature-compensated charging that optimizes recharge time
- Integral batteries ensure smooth system shutdown in the event of a power outage. Extended Battery Modules can be added to extend battery backup time to hours, if desired.
- The space-saving, attractive design of this compact tower package delivers high power density per square foot. A small footprint also supports more location options, fast and easy installation, lower deployment cost, and more space available for future expansion.
- The UPS comes with LanSafe power management software that ensures data and system integrity, using an intuitive, graphical interface and SNMP (Simple Network Management Protocol) to provide control and visibility over multiple UPS products
- A complete suite of connectivity options enables secure remote monitoring over your existing LAN or Internet, with real-time performance indicators, prioritized shutdown, testing, and alerts delivered to your network management system, pager, or email
- Enjoy investment protection and peace of mind with a limited factory warranty that includes replacement parts for two full years and on-site labor services for 90 days. Access expert technical support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Beyond the warranty period, optional extended service plans are available to match any need - from basic UPS and battery support to advanced remote monitoring with trending, customized UPS and battery capacity planning reports, and comprehensive power protection audits