Product Announcement from Eaton Corporation - Sensors
For more information on this product, visit Eaton's product page for View Series sensors.
The View Series is a new line of photoelectric sensors designed for a variety of challenging industrial sensing applications. Comprised of two families: NanoView, a new family of sub-miniature rectangular sensors; and IntelliView, a new family of compact, specialty sensors for detecting color, grayscales, contrast (colormark), luminescence (UV), and distance measurement (with analog outputs).
NanoViewTM family highlights:
- A Complete Family of Solutions—Models include an 8.2 ft. (2.5 m) polarized reflex, a 13 in. (35 cm) diffuse reflective, a 4 in. (10 cm) fixed-focus diffuse, a 20 ft. (6 m) thru-beam; and a 2.6 ft. (80 cm) clear object detector for sensing plastic bottles, molds, cartons and films
- Small Size—At less than 1.5 inches long and half an inch deep, NanoView can fit into the smallest of spaces
- Fixed Focus Diffuse Models—Perfect for sensing very small targets at a 4-inch focal point. A visible red LED beam makes it easy to set up
- Clear Object Detection Models—Ideal for sensing plastic bottles, molds, cartons, films and glass objects
- UL and C-UL Listed, CE Approved
IntelliViewTM family highlights:
- New Sensing Technologies—Now, Eaton has solutions for sensing color, contrast, luminescence and distance with great accuracy
- Small Size, Big Solutions—IntelliView sensors come in either compact rectangular or flat-tubular package sizes, both rugged sealed enclosures
- Simple "Teach In" Installation—Most models include a teach mode, allowing for quick and simple installation and setup
- Adjustable Background Suppression—For the first time, Eaton offers a fully field-adjustable background suppression photoelectric sensor capable of detecting targets as far as 3.9 ft. (47 in.) away
- LED Indicators and Pushbuttons—Multiple LEDs communicate output and power status while built-in pushbuttons and adjustment potentiometers simplify the teaching of sensor settings
- C-UL Listed and CE Approved—Accepted worldwide