Product Announcement from Electro Rent Corporation
The AWG5000 Series of Arbitrary Waveform Generators Delivers the Industry's Best Mixed Signal Stimulus Solution for Today's Complex Measurement Challenges
The AWG5000 Series of Arbitrary Waveform Generators delivers the optimal combination of industry-leading sample rate, vertical resolution, signal fidelity and waveform memory length, all in an easy-to-use, self-contained package.
The series offers the industry's best solution to the challenging signal stimulus issues faced by designers verifying, characterizing and debugging sophisticated electronic designs.
Meeting the needs of today's design engineers, the series provides excellent signal dynamic range and integrity.
600MS/s, 2-Channel, 14 bits, 16 M point/channel Arbitrary Waveform Generator.
1.2GS/s, 2-Channel, 14 bits, 16 M point/channel Arbitrary Waveform Generator.
1.2GS/s, 4-Channel, 14 bits, 16 M point/channel Arbitrary Waveform Generator.
- 1.2Gs/s and 600MS/s Models
- 14 Bit Vertical Resolution
- 2 or 4 Arbitrary Waveform Differential/Single-ended Outputs
- 4 or 8 Variable Level Marker Outputs
- 28 Bits CH1/CH2 Variable Level Digital Data Output
- Up to 32 M Point Record Length for Longer Data Streams
- Down to 800 ps Resolution Edge Timing Shift Control
- Real-time Sequencing Creates Infinite Waveform Loops, Jumps and Condition Branches
- Intuitive User Interface Based on Windows XP
- Integrated PC Supports Network Integration and Provides a Built-in DVD, Removable Hard Drive, LAN and USB Ports