Product Announcement from Electro-Sensors, Inc.
As a pulser disc or split collar wrap rotates (mounted on the monitored shaft) the target magnets pass in front of the sensor. The Hall Effect sensor switches high and low as it is exposed to the alternating polarity of the magnets on the disc or wrap, producing a digital pulse output.
The 906 Hall Effect Sensor is the standard sensor for most Electro-Sensors systems.
The 907 XP (explosion proof) Hall Effect sensor produces a digital pulse signal for use with speed switches, tachometers, counters, signal conditioners, or can be used as a direct pulse generator.
- Non-contact sensing
- NPN open collector output
- Signal transmits up to 1,500 ft
- Large gap distance between sensor and target
- Easy to install and set up
- 10 ft cable length standard
- High temperature models available
- Optional EZ-100 mounting bracket (907 XP only)