Programmable Process Tachometer and Display
Product Announcement from Electro-Sensors, Inc.
With the addition of optional relay outputs and/or 4-20 mA analog output, the TR400 becomes a complete process control and display system. The optional relay outputs can be programmed for underspeed, or overspeed, and include delays at "power up" and output activation. The 4-20 mA output can be scaled to reflect any area of the monitored range, including operations requiring an inverse output. Quadrature signal decoding gives the TR400 the ability to detect direction as well as speed for bi-directional applications. The relays and 4-20 mA outputs can be programmed in the reverse direction as well as the forward direction, or both directions.
- Available with six relays
- Relay and analog outputs optional
- Completely field programmable
- Full diagnostic functions
- ingle-channel or quadrature mode
- Compatible with all sensor types
- Keypad lockout
- Front panel reverse direction indication
- Display rate or time in process
- NEMA 4 meter faceplate standard
- Built-in relay test function
- Two Programmable Form C Relay Contact Outputs. Rated 250 VAC, 30 VDC at 5 Amps Resistive Load
- Programmable 4-20 mA Output & Three Programmable AC Inputs