Product Announcement from Electro-Sensors, Inc.
- Relay changes state when shaft direction reverses
- Relay resets when reverse motion stops
- Easy installation and calibration
- Cast aluminum switch housing NEMA 4X, 7 and 9 rated
- 5 Amp DPDT Relay is standard
- 115 VAC Standard, 12 VDC, 24 VDC, and 230 VAC Optional
During operation, the UDS1000 energizes its 5 Amp DPDT relay when the monitored shaft is either at rest or turning in the desired direction of rotation. The relay contacts can be used to enable the motor starter circuit, or provide a visual indication that the start up or process commencement is possible. When the monitored shaft turns in the wrong direction, the relay deenergizes, thus preventing the motor or process from starting.