Product Announcement from Electro Standards Laboratories
Model 7261 RS232 / RS530 A/B/C/D Switch with RS232 & Contact Closure Remote Control Port
The PathWay® Model 7261 RS232/RS530 4-Position Switch allows a device connected to its Common port access to any of four other similar interface devices connected to ports A, B, C, and D all in a low profile, 19-inch 1U rack unit. This network switch may be controlled locally by manually operating the front panel pushbutton or remotely from the DB9 Control port located on the rear of the unit. The DB9 Remote port provides control either by RS232 serial commands, or by dry contact open/closure logic. The front panel LED display indicates the switch position and unit power status.
The switched DB25/Female ports (A, B, C, D, and Common) are transparent to all data. The ports may be switched via the front panel pushbutton or remote control port on the rear of the unit.
- All 25 pins of the DB25 interface are switched.
- Front panel pushbutton or local control of switch position.
- Control port for remote control of switch position and front panel lockout.
- LED's display switch position, front panel lockout and power status.
- The unit utilizes latching relays, maintains last set position on power loss and continues to pass data.
- Custom length DB25 cables available.
- Port Connectors: (5) DB25 Female connectors labeled A, B, C, D and COMMON.
- Front Panel Control: (1) Manual pushbutton allows local switching.
- Display: (4) Front panel LED's display switch position and power status.
- Remote Control: (1) DB9 Female connector on rear panel accepts Contact Closure or RS232 Serial Data for remote control operation.
- Power: UL approved 120 VAC, 60 Hz wall mount power module supplies 12 VDC, 500mA to the unit.
- Dimensions: 19.0" W x 1.75" H x 8.0" D.
- Weight: Approximately 3.5 lbs
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email
email@example.com, or complete our online form: http://www.electrostandards.com/Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
PathWay® is a registered trademark of Electro Standards Laboratories
Electro Standards can supply all of your Network Cable requirements.
All ESL products are available for export.