CE Certified, RoHS 4-Channel LC Duplex Switch
Product Announcement from Electro Standards Laboratories
QuickSwitch® 6254 Quad Channel LC Duplex A/B Switch with Telnet and GUI
- CE Certified
Each channel of the QuickSwitch® 6254 Quad Channel LC Duplex AB Switch allows a device connected to the "COM" port access to the A or B port.
The switch may be controlled locally by manually operating the front-panel pushbutton or remotely from the RJ45 Remote Control port located on the rear of the unit. The RJ45 Remote port provides control through Telnet commands and allows the user to both control and monitor the switch position remotely. The graphical user interface is also accessible through the RJ45 Remote port. The front panel LED display indicates the switch position for each channel.
Model 6254 QuickSwitch Fiber Optic Network Switch Features:
- Each of four channels allows quick connection to any one of two LC interface devices from one COMMON device.
- MEMS-based mirror/prism switch technology supports Gigabit data rates.
- Service protocol transparent.
- Bit-rate and data transparent.
- Four independent switch channels.
- All fiber ports are LC duplex, multimode, 50/125 micron and support a wavelength of 850nm.
- Simple pushbutton switching eliminates the need to plug/unplug fiber optic patchcords, thus minimizing connector wear.
- Local control via front-panel pushbuttons.
- Remote control Telnet command interface allows the user to control switch position, lockout front panel, and monitor switch status.
- Control switch position from a 10/100 Base-T LAN Ethernet environment.
- IP addressable.
- Front-panel LED's display switch position and power status.
- Retains last switch position in the event of a power loss and continues to pass data.
- When power is restored, unit maintains its position and continues to pass data.
- RoHS Compliant and CE Certified.
- PORT CONNECTORS: (3) LC duplex female connectors labeled A, B, and COMMON for each of the 4 channels.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (4) Manual pushbuttons allow local switching.
- DISPLAY: (8) Front panel LED's display switch position and power status.
- REMOTE: (1) RJ45 female connector accepts 10/100 Base-T LAN access Ethernet for Remote Control.
- POWER: Wide Range CE and UL listed table mount power module (Cat.No. 517277R) 100VAC/240VAC, 50Hz/60Hz supplies 12VDC to the unit. Ideal for international applications. RoHS Compliant.
- DIMENSIONS: 19.0" W x 3.5 " H x 10.0" D. (48.3 x 8.9 x 25.4 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approximately 7.5 lbs (3.4 Kg).
QuickSwitch® Fiber Optic Switches are available in many configurations: auto fallback, switch/converters, multimode & single mode, and secure off-line positions. Check out our complete line of QuickSwitch® fiber optic switches.
For custom fiber optic network switches contact our friendly sales support staff at 401-943-1164; or email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete our On-Line Custom Fiber Optic Switch Form: http://www.electrostandards.com/Products-
All ESL products are available for export.