Model 4502 USB Type-A, A/B Switch with Remote
Product Announcement from Electro Standards Laboratories
Model 4502 USB Type-A A/B Switch with Remote Control, Desktop
- Switch between two USB devices without having to disconnect cables
- Share a USB device between 2 PC's
- Perfect to connect a computer to multiple USB devices
The PathWay® Model 4502 USB Type-A A/B Switch with Remote Control allows the user the capability of accessing two separate devices, ports A&B via connection through a device connected to the Common port of the switch.
The network switch may be controlled manually via the front panel pushbutton or remotely from an RS232 serial port located on the rear of the unit.
Switch position status may be attained via the front panel LED display or the remote RS232 serial port (DB9) located on the rear of the unit.
- Allows quick connection to any one of two USB Type-A interface devices from one COMMON device
- The A, B, and Common ports all are Type A USB connectors. All signals
- Front panel pushbutton control can be locked out remotely.
- Remote control is via RS232 serial data commands to DB9 Remote port.
- Remote commands may also obtain switch status (switch position and
- Front panel LEDs display the current switch position and power status.
- The unit maintains last set position on power loss and continues to pass
- Rugged aluminum desktop enclosure provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- All pins switched.
- Eliminates the need to plug and unplug cables.
- Transparent to data speed and format.
- Port Connectors: ( 3) USB Type A connectors labeled A, B, and Common.
- Front Panel Control: (1) Manual pushbutton allows local switching.
- Display: (2) Front panel LED's display switch position and power status.
- Remote: (1) DB9 (F) connector on rear panel accepts ASCII RS232 Serial
Data for Remote Control operation.
- Power: UL approved 110/120VAC, 60Hz wall mount power module supplies 12 VAC, 500 mA to the unit.
- Dimensions: Desktop configuration 7.75" W x 2.0" H x 7.0" D (19.7 x 5.1 x 17.8 cm)
- Weight: Approximately 2.8 lbs
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete our online form: http://www.electrostandards.com/Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
PathWay® is a registered trademark of Electro Standards Laboratories.
ESL Offers many products on GSA Schedule GS35F0286V.
All ESL products are available for export.