Product Announcement from Electrochem Solutions, Inc.
Designing a battery powered product can be a daunting task. There is no text-book that explains the technology or industry and all its quirks. With the rapid adoption of portable power, the options available to a designer are changing quickly and the Internet provides information that is often inconsistent, out of date, or misleading. In this webcast, you will get a how-to tutorial that provides the information you need to start your design. Our experts will provide up to date information on
- Cell chemistry, form factors and near-term roadmaps
- Assessing safety risks and claims
- Battery management electronics, fuel-gauging and communication
- Charging options including new wireless protocols
- Where to go for accurate information on standards, regulations and shipping