LinTech Offer New Low Profile Screw Driven Stages
Product Announcement from Electromate
Monrovia CA., - LinTech is pleased to introduce the 130 series tables which are designed to maximize performance while minimizing physical size and cost. These tables use a low friction, preloaded, recirculating linear ball bearing system, which rides on a single precision ground linear rail. The single linear rail is mounted to a precision machined aluminum base, which offers a rigid support over the entire travel of the table's carriage. The load is mounted to a precision machined aluminum carriage, which has threaded stainless steel inserts for high strength and wear life.
There are 30 different acme & ball screw options that offer high efficiencies and long life at an economical price. These tables are designed to allow for numerous options. They include EOT & Home switches, linear & rotary encoders, power-off electric brakes, motor wrap packages, and versatile mounting brackets for multiple axis applications.
1) Square Rail Recirculating Linear Bearings
2) 2.875" wide by 2.375" tall
3) Travel Lengths from 2 to 60 inches
4) Load Capacity to 200 pounds
5) 30 Different Screw Drive Options
6) Prices start at $545 US
1) The one (1) and two (2) bearing carriage options allow for either light or heavy load capacity applications.
2) No cover plates (CP0), top cover plate (CP1), or top & side cover plates (CP2) offer the user a wide range of enclosed table options versus cost.
3) The wide range of English & Metric screw options, along with the English or Metric Carriage & Motor Mount insert options, allows the user to create an English or True Metric positioning system.
4) Using the various adapter plates and mounting brackets allow for the many different and easily obtained X-Y, X-Z, or X-Y-Z configurations.
Click on the link below for more information on Lintech's 130 Series positioning stages-
Electromate sells & services | Servo Motors | Servo Drives | Stepper Motors | Stepper Drives | Programmable Automation Controllers | Gear Products | Positioning Systems | Linear Bearings | Ball Screw Assemblies | HMI's | Power Transmission Products | and Feedback Devices
Click Here to View Our Product Line Card
Toll Free Phone: (877) 737-8698 or (905) 850-7447
Toll Free Fax: (877) 737-8699 or (905) 850-7451
E-Mail: Contact Us