Product Announcement from Endress+Hauser, Inc.
Endress+Hauser's iTEMP TMT162 temperature field transmitter with HART®, FOUNDATION Fieldbus™ or PROFIBUS® PA has high reliability in harsh industrial environments due to dual compartment housing and compact, fully potted electronics.
- High reliability in harsh industrial environments due to dual compartment housing and compact, fully potted electronics
- Backlit display with large measured value, bargraph and fault condition indication for ease of reading
- Ability to display measured values of up to 4 other devices Ability to display measured values of up to 4 other devices (FOUNDATION Fieldbus™)
- Dual sensor input capabilitiy, e.g. 2 Pt100 3-wire or 1 PT100 4-wire and thermocouple
- Reliable operation due to sensor monitoring: breakdown information, sensor backup, drift alarm, and corrosion detection
- High measuring point accuracy due to sensor transmitter matching: linearization with Callendar - Van Dusen or polynomial equation
- Operation voltage monitoring for high measurement reliability (HART®)
- Mathematic functions for differential and average temperature add flexibility to the measurement
- FISCO/FNICO compliant according to IEC 60079-27
- International approvals guarantee safe operation in hazardous area: FM, CSA (IS, NI, XP and DIP) and ATEX (Ex ia, Ex nA nL, Ex d and dust-Ex)
- Galvanic isolation 2 kV (sensor input to the output)
You have successfully added from to your part list.