Product Announcement from Engineered Products Company
The LED light bar progressively illuminates as it reads the output of a 0-5 Vdc variable output sensor that is monitoring some type of condition such as filter restriction, oil pressure, fuel pressure, air pressure, water pressure, liquid levels, temperature and a host of other conditions.
- 10 LED bar graph linear readout
- First 7 LEDs green, last 3 LEDs red
- Locks at peak condition
- Memory immune to power interruption
- Operates independent of a vehicle electric control module
- Provides regulated 5 Vdc supply to attached sensors
- 2 LED brightness and display off
- Last LED Light Flashes
- Operating voltage 6 to 30 Vdc
- Mount on or behind dash or panel surface.
- Flying leads connect to power, ground and sensor
- User or factory programming for calibration of first and last LED (intermediate LEDs automatically scale for linear operation)
- User or factory programming for "Peak and Hold" or "Continuous Response" LED operation
- Custom labels/decals