New Heavy Duty Pressure Sensors For Tough Jobs
Product Announcement from Filter Minder®
- Used for Air and Fuel Filter monitoring
- Used for HVAC filter and cabin pressure monitoring
- Molded-in Amp and FCI sealed connectors
- LED Display available to read sensor output
- Variable output .5 to 4.5 Vdc
- Pressure/vacuum range as low as .1 inch water vacuum and as high as 300 PSIA
- Accuracy is +/- 2.5% over entire temperature range.
- Temp range: -40 to 140 deg C
Low Pressure Sensor
Continuously monitors air filter restriction giving a variable output signal of .5 to 4.5 volts full scale. The signal can be sent to a vehicle computer or to a Filter Minder Sensor LED Display. Models are also available to monitor other non filter low pressure or vacuum applications.
Heavy Duty Pressure Sensor
An absolute pressure sensor capable of monitoring vacuum and pressure. Ideal for monitoring fluid filter restriction, and other pressure and vacuum applications. The sensor gives an output of .5 to 4.5 volts full scale. The signal can be sent to a vehicle computer or to a Filter Minder Sensor LED Display.