Product Announcement from EnviroPump and Seal, Inc.
If you agree with any of the following statements concerning your existing centrifugal pumps, then the VIT Upgrade Program can benefit your company:
- We have more frequent failures of bearing or mechanical seals than we like
- We need to reduce downtime on our pumps
- We need to increase interchangeability
- We need to reduce spare parts inventory
- We have tried everything we know to increase MTBF, but we want more.
The VIT Modular Power Frame Assembly is designed to adapt to virtually any existing pump liquid end that has a back pullout design. The patented system allows one frame, one shaft, one set of bearings, one seal size to fit nearly any ANSI, API, ISO, DIN, JIS, and other types of centrifugal pumps (such as slurry pumps, recessed impeller pumps, self-priming pumps, etc.)
Size VIT-500 is suitable for most pump sizes up to 4x6x10 and up to 75 HP (55 kW)
"photo". Click here to be upgraded.
Size VIT-1000 is suitable for most pump sizes up to 8x10x17 and up to 300 HP (225 kW) "photo". Click here to be upgraded.
- Installation is simple - Upgrade nearly any centrifugal pump without changing the existing pump liquid end or baseplate. Simply remove the old bearing frame assembly and install the VIT Upgrade Power Frame unit.
- Interchangeability - VIT Upgade Bearing Frame assemblies are identical and interchangeable with complete new pump assemblies from EnviroPump and Seal.
- Opportunity to enhance sealing system or add C-flange adapter.
- -Exceptional stability & vibration resistance
- -Shaft material is 316 ss
- -MTBF of two to three times that of conventional designs
- -Lowest L3/D4 ratio when compared with other designs
- -Advanced bearing system for high L10 rating
- -Self-contained oil mist lubrication system
- -Non-metallic labyrinth oil seals
- -C-frame adapter option assures alignment of coupling