Product Announcement from EnviroPump and Seal, Inc.
Model ZLR-1200 Double Cartridge Seals
Friday, 09 October 2009 18:52 | Written by Pamela May |
ZLR-1200 Series Double Mechanical Seals
*Ideal for highly corrosive applications, all parts in contact with pumped fluid are made of corrosion resistant materials!
- Concentric Design - Places both rotary faces close to bearings to minimize deflection and vibration effects on seal.
- Cartridge Design - No measuring, self centering installation. Just slide over shaft, tighten gland bolts and set screws, remove centering clips, and the seal is ready to operate.
- Rotating Vanes - Ensures flush fluid circulates 360° for maximum cooling cleaning and lubrication of the seal faces. It also generates flow and pressure when a closed loop barrier fluid system is used.
- Double Balance - Allows the seal to be used as both a double seal (higher pressure barrier fluid or flush) and as a tandem seal (lower pressure barrier fluid) with the same hardware. Design also handles pressure reversals without opening.
- No Shaft Fretting - No moving parts on shaft, means no shaft damage, and no need for a sacrificial sleeve.
- Gland Insert - For High Alloy Corrosion Protection.
- Stationary Seal Design - Springs do not rotate, ensuring highest resistance against destructive vibration harmonics.
- Slotted Gland - Allows "universal" use in most rotating equipment.