Product Announcement from Environics, Inc.
Each system is a custom built, computerized, mass flow controller based systems which allow you to automatically blends and dilutes gases to generate precise gas mixes for your analytical research or production purposes.
Our three most popular mixing systems used by sensor developers and manufacturers are:
- The Series 3000 Gas on Demand system is a computerized gas panel system and is usually used to dynamically produces and delivery mixes containing two or three gases, though more complex mixtures can also be created. The main controls of the system are HMI (Human Machine Interface); color touch screen and PLC combined.
- The Series 2000 which dynamically produces complex mixes containing up to eight (8) individual component gases in a balance gas. User interface includes a backlit 80 character by 25 line liquid-crystal display and membrane keypad.
- The Series 4000 is a multi-component gas mixing system that automatically mixes up to three (3) individual gases in a balance gas. The user interface is a Microsoft® Windows application that communicates with the Environics system via an RS232 serial interface.
Accuracy: Our technology is based on very precise control of thermal mass flow controllers. The mixing systems are capable of taking a high concentration cylinder of span gas and blending it with a balance gas to produce percent, ppm, ppb and ppt level standards, all to ±1% set point accuracy. The Full-scale error vs. Setpoint error document shows the 10x improvement in accuracy of a thermal mass flow controller when using Environics controlling technology.
Repeatability: Our systems have a repeatability of +/-0.05% of full scale.
Traceability: The instruments' mass flow controllers are factory calibrated using a computer controlled primary flow standard traceable to the United States' National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).
Price Savings: By using pure gases in place of expensive pre-mixed blends, your system will help pay for itself.
Optional Alarms: An optional visual and/or audible alarm can be installed to alert the operator of specific fault conditions.
Custom Options: We have thousands of systems in the field and have developed an extensive library of applications and solutions to meet our customers' needs. Common options include: an RS-232 Serial Data Interface, Permeation Ovens, Purge Circuit, Status Board, Heated Gas Handling System, or Extra Component Gas Inlet Ports.
What can an Environics system do for you?
- Do you have a question regarding an Environics system?
- Are you interested in learning more?
- Do you need more information regarding a custom project?