Product Announcement from Enwave Optronics, Inc.
Enwave's EZRaman-H handheld Raman Analyzer provides mobile identification and analysis capability for solid and liquid substances. They make an ideal tool for substance identification, security and police, pharmaceutical, incoming material authentication, research and development, and many other applications requiring a high performance and low cost handheld Raman analyzer.
The EZRaman-H is a compact, powerful, robust, and affordable field portable Raman analyzer. It features a frequency-stabilized NIR diode laser, a miniature high throughput spectrometer, and an ultra portable computer with full desktop analytical capabilities. The user-friendly RamanReader spectral
management software simplifies spectra identification and management.
- Fully Integrated Raman System
- Narrow-Linewidth/Frequency-Stabilized Laser (785 nm)
- Spectral Range:
- R&D Mode: ~100-2,700 cm-1
- Application Mode: ~250-2,350 cm-1
- Spectral Resolution ~6-7 cm-1
- User Friendly Software
- Reliable, Compact, and Portable
- Best Performance over Cost