ProRaman-L Series Raman analyzers
Product Announcement from Enwave Optronics, Inc.
The ProRaman-L Series Raman analyzers are high performance Raman instruments suitable for industrial applications or laboratory experiments that require high sensitivity, affordable Raman instruments.
Each system in the ProRaman-L Series features either a 785nm frequency stabilized laser, 532nm DPSS laser, or a NIR frequency-stabilized laser and a high throughput laboratory fiber optics probe. The spectrograph has its CCD cooled to -60ºC for optimum sensitivity.
The ProRaman-L Series instruments are ideal for demanding laboratory Raman analysis, chemical process monitoring in the lab, and for any academic, research, industrial laboratories requiring an affordable, high performance Raman instrument.
- Fully Integrated Raman System
- Laser Wavelengths available: 785nm frequency-stabilized laser; 532nm DPSS laser; 687nm frequency-stabilized laser; NIR frequency-stabilized laser
- High Performance Probe (O.D. > 8)
- Average Optical Resolution: ~4.5-6.5 cm-1 (785nm); ~7-10 cm-1 (532nm); ~10 cm-1 (687nm); ~5 cm-1 (NIR)
- SPectral Range:
- 785nm Options: ~250-2,350 cm-1; ~100-2,200 cm-1; ~100-3,300 cm-1
- 532nm Options: ~250-3,300 cm-1; ~250-4,000 cm-1
- 687nm: ~250-4,000 cm-1
- NIR: ~100-1,745cm-1
- High Sensitivity TEC-Cooled (-60°C) CCD Spectrometer
- Powerful & User-friendly Software
- Robust & Durable Design
- Best Performance / Cost