Product Announcement from Epilog Laser Corp.
High quality laser engraving and laser cutting equipment.
Epilog designs and sells a complete line of Laser Etching Equipment to work with a wide variety of materials.
- Engrave and cut intricate images in wood, acrylic, plastic, rubber, fabric and many more materials.
- Print to the laser from a logo, drawing or even a scanned photograph!
- Increase your profits by customizing and personalizing your products, or create an entirely new product line.
The Advantages of Laser Engraving
- The laser uses a beam of light as the engraving tool, so no part of the machinery actually touches the material being engraved.
- Laser engraving produces a permanent, crisp, highly detailed mark, engraving images at up to 1200 dots per inch.
- The engraving quality is unmatched for reproducing graphics.
- Lasers provide an extremely fast way to customize your products. With a laser system, if you want to engrave multiple pieces, you can quickly create a jig to hold the products in place, put the jig in the laser, and engrave as many pieces as fit in the engraving table.
What is the price of a laser system?
What does a laser system cost? Systems start as low as $7,995 for a Zing 16 30-watt system*. From there, pricing is based on the size of the engraving area and the wattage of the laser tube.
Looking for a price list?
We sell our laser systems through distributors that are experts in the field. If you fill out our brochure request form, we'll have the distributor for your area contact you with their current sales pricing right away.
*US Price only. Does not include duties or taxes.