Product Announcement from Epoxies Etc...
It remains flexible and retains its strong bond. It can be used with metals, woods, plastics, rubbers and masonry products. 10-3216 is formulated for electronic, aerospace and industrial applications.
· Easy 1:1 mix ratio and available in TriggerBond®
· Bonds stronger than most commercially available epoxies
· Excellent retention of strength after environmental aging
· Excellent for cryogenic bonding
· Suitable for many aircraft and aerospace applications
· Resistant to shock, vibration and flexing.
10-3216 is available in a low viscosity Translucent version and a high viscosity Gray version.