Product Announcement from Epoxies Etc...
Epoxies, Etc has developed new chemical resistant epoxies. 20-3004 LV & HV are two component chemical resistance epoxy systems. They were developed for potting, coating, and adhesive applications requiring superior chemical resistance. They exhibit outstanding bonds to a variety of substrates. 20-3004 LV is a low viscosity self leveling system. 20-3004 HV is a high viscosity non-sag version.
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Excellent water resistance
- Excellent adhesion to metals & plastics
- DOT noncorrosive
CHEMICAL RESISTANT DATA FOR 20-3004 LV & HV, % WEIGHT GAIN
28 days % Weight Gain
- Deionized water: 1.55
- Methanol: 9.38
- Ethanol: 6.92
- Toluene: 2.26
- Xylene: 0.20
- Butyl Cellosolve: 2.41
- Methyl Ethyl Ketone (MEK): Destroyed after 28 days
- 10% Lactic Acid: 2.99
- 10% Acetic Acid: 5.64
- 70% Sulfuric Acid: 0.36
- 50% Sodium Hydroxide: -0.09
- 10% Sodium Hypochlorite: 1.16
- 1, 1, 1 Trichloroethane: 0.64
Samples cured for 7 days @ 25ºC before testing.
From our web site, www.epoxies.com samples of the 20-3004 LV & HV may be requested.