Product Announcement from Epoxy Technology
EPO-TEK® 301 is a two component, room temperature curing epoxy featuring very low viscosity, and excellent optical-mechanical properties.
EPO-TEK® 301 Advantages & Suggested Application Notes:
- Semiconductor: optical glob top or underfill; adhesion to common wafer passivation, solder mask and flex circuits; compatible with LED die, Si, GaAs.
- PCB: general potting and protection over FR4, flex, or ceramic PCBs.
- It is NONTOXIC—complying with USP Class VI Biocompatibility standards. Suggested for medical devices such as catheters, hand and tooling, dental, and endoscopic products; adhesion to stainless steel, titanium, and most plastics; resisting sterilizing techniques like ETO, gamma, and autoclave; resisting X-ray radiation; potting and protection of scintillator crystals; CT Detector packaging; adhesive for the optical beam pathway in photo-diode arrays.
- Fiber Optic: adhesive for glass and plastic fibers; wicking into fiber bundles used in patch cords, endoscopes or sensor devices; adhesive/seal/encapsulant used for fiber packaging and components; transmission of IR up to 2500 nm; terminating fibers into ferrules; fiber coupling and splicing.
- LCD/LED adhesive for laminating glass layers; adhesion to PET plastic; general potting, encapsulation, and protection; spectral transmission in VIS and IR light; adhesive / encapsulant for VCSEL's packaged devices; resisting yellowing per ASTM D1925; adhesive for precision optics including lens, prism, beam splitter cubes, mirrors, and diodes, found in medical, university, or research communities.
You have successfully added from to your part list.