Product Announcement from Eppendorf, Inc.
New Brunswick Scientific's CelliGen® 310 benchtop autoclavable bioreactor, 2.5 - 14 Liters, is an advanced cell culture system, capable of regulating one to four independent vessels from a single touchscreen controller. Ideal for culturing a wide variety of mammalian, animal, insect and plant cultures, the CelliGen 310 can regulate up to 32 parameters per vessel; over 120 parameters total.
Powerful CelliGen 310 Benchtop Bioreactor Has it All
- Compact design - exceptionally small footprint.
- cGMP-compliant to meet your requirements in research through production.
- Batch, fed-batch & continuous modes for growing high-density cultures of mammalian, insect & plant cells.
- For secreted products, a patented packed-bed basket option is available to maximize cell productivity regardless of cell type.
- Fully-integrated system is ready for out-of-the box startup. Includes a Master Control Station with built-in controller, touchscreen monitor, pumps and thermal mass flow controller with 4-gas control. Vessel, pH/DO/and level/foam probes, hoses & more are included.
Advanced Touchscreen Controller Simplifies Operation
- Large 15" touchscreen clearly displays all setpoints, current values, cascade loops and more. Display screens are straightforward and easy to navigate.
- Integrate up to ten of your sensors, scales, analyzers or other external devices for process optimization.
- User-customizable trend graphs make it easy to track and export data. Trends up to 8 loops simultaneously.
- Built in flexibility to customize all your PI values, or select factory defaults.
- Save up to 10 of your recipes per fermentor for repeat usage.
- View total pump flow rate; and easily calibrate pumps via touchscreen.
Available in Four Sizes With Multiple Options.
- Interchangeable, autoclavable glass vessels are available in four sizes. 2.5, 5.0, 7.5 and 14.0 liters, total volume.
- Customize by selecting from our wide range of options. Add multiple mass flow controllers, Redox probe, a second pH or DO probe, BioCommand® supervisory software & more. Validation & training packages are available.
Download the brochure or request a quote at www.nbsc.com/gsk.