Product Announcement from Eppendorf, Inc.
New Brunswick's BioFlo 310 is a compact, microbial fermentor designed for research and small scale production. The BioFlo 310 is offered with choice of four autoclavable vessels, 2.5 -14 Liters (total volume), and a powerful controller that is capable of regulating up to 32 parameters in up to four vessels, simultaneously, (128 parameters total!) A wide range of gas control options are offered, and the system lets you easily integrate your analyzers, sensors & other ancillary devices into your control stategy.
Powerful Fermentor Has it All
- Compact design - smallest footprint of any benchtop fermentor.
- cGMP-compliant to meet your requirements in research through production.
- Batch, fed-batch & continuous modes for growing microbes, yeast & fungi.
- Fully-integrated system is ready for out-of-the box startup. Includes a Master Control Station with built-in controller, touchscreen monitor, pumps and thermal mass flow controller with 4-gas control. Vessel, pH/DO/and level/foam probes, hoses, sterile sampler & more are included.
Advanced Touchscreen Controller Simplifies Operation
- Large 15" touchscreen clearly displays all setpoints, current values, cascade loops and more. Display screens are straightforward and easy to navigate.
- Integrate up to ten of your sensors, scales, analyzers or other external devices for process optimization.
- User-customizable trend graphs make it easy to track and export data. Trends up to 8 loops simultaneously.
- Built in flexibility to customize all your PI values, or select factory defaults.
- Save up to 10 of your recipes per fermentor for repeat usage.
- View total pump flow rate; and easily calibrate pumps via touchscreen.
Available in Four Sizes With Multiple Options
- Interchangeable, autoclavable glass vessels are available in four sizes. 25, 5.0, 7.5 and 14.0 liters, total volume.
- Pre-configured packages simplify ordering.
- Customize by selecting from our wide range of options. Add multiple mass flow controllers, Redox probe, a second pH or DO probe, BioCommand® supervisory software & more. Validation & training packages are available.
Full featured, compact in size, easy to operate and fully scalable, the BioFlo 310 offers the most value and versatility in its price class. One of a full range of microbial fermentors in 1 to 3,000 L capacities and cell culture bioreactors to 650 Liters. For New Brunswick's wide range of other products see www.nbsc.com