Product Announcement from Eppendorf, Inc.
New Brunswick Scientific's BioFlo 415 sterilizable-in-place fermentor, with advanced touchscreen interface, provides an unprecedented level of convenience and control for research through production applications. This cGMP-compliant, validatable benchtop system is uniquely capable of automatic sterilization using only your lab's water supply and the unit's built-in heater. With the ability to control up to 32 process loops and regulate one to four gasses, it's an ideal system for high-yield production of bacteria, yeast & fungi in aerobic and anaerobic cultures.
Why struggle with carrying heavy vessels to and from the autoclave? Now you can sterilize your vessel, air and exhaust lines - with no external steam supply needed.
- Sterilization sequences are fully automated.
- Rapid heat up & cool down (approximately 1°C minute heat-up in 7 L vessels with cool down in under 30 minutes. 14 & 19.5 L vessels take longer.)
- Sterilization sequences are easily initiated and configurable to match any requirement.
Powerful Controller with Large Touchscreen Display
We've seamlessly blended power and simplicity into one easy-to-use control station.
- Large 15" touchscreen interface simplifies entering setpoints and provides easy-to-read displays of current values, cascade loops, sterilization cycles and more.
- Controls up to 32 process loops.
- Easily integrates up to 10 external devices including your scales, analyzers or sensors for optimized yields.
- User-customizable trend graphs make it easy to track and export data. Trends up to 8 loops simultaneously.
- Saves up to 10 of your recipes for repeat usage.
Pre-Configured or Customizable to Fit Your Process Needs
Simplify ordering by choosing one of our pre-configured packages, or select from a wide array of options to customize the BioFlo 415 to your process needs.
- Offered with interchangeable 7, 14 & 19.5 L stainless-steel vessels. There's no hard piping, so you can interchange another vessel of any size, at any time.
- 1 Thermal Mass Flow Controller (TMFC) is standard. Multiple TMFCs optional.
- Multiple impeller options are available, individually suited for a particular process.
- Optional probes, addition kits, and BioCommand® supervisory software can be added. Validation & training packages are also available.
BioFlo 415 Makes Scale-Up Easy
New Brunswick Scientific's BioFlo 415 is just one of a full line of unique solutions for research through production-scale processing. This SIP system combines dependable operation, with system flexibility, increased throughput and affordable pricing.
For quotation or to download the brochure, see www.nbsc.com/gsL.