New - Highest Rated EMI/RFI Protection Available
Product Announcement from Equipto Electronics Corporation
Unprecedented electronics protection is now available with the new R6 Shielded Enclosure line from Equipto Electronics against electromagnetic pulse and electromagnetic radiation effects. Far exceeding the most stringent Tempest (specifically NSA 94-106) requirements in the fields of intelligence and security, the R6's cost-effective design is compact and mobile while providing shielding effectiveness comparable to an anechoic chamber.
The following are some of the applications where R6 is currently being used:
- Department of State: R6 offers US embassies protection against espionage and possible Directed EMP weapons.
- Telemetry: Used in harsh environments such as the Atacama Desert, the R6 provides protection against Electromagnetic fields generated by large telescopes.
- Nuclear Research Labs: R6 does not use Beryllium in any of the gaskets and hence is safe to use in nuclear facilities or test laboratories.
- Gas Turbine Plants: Flexible design of the R6 allows incorporation of complicated cooling and cable routing requirements, while providing protection against Electromagnetic Interference.
The R6 also offers some great features:
- Cabinet custom sized to your requirements
- Choice of front, rear or front and rear doors, panels or combination
- Four-point door lock system is easily operated
- Line filters/wave guides to meet your needs
- Field replaceable door gasketing
- Proprietary honeycomb air filter in choice of .5", .625" and 1" depths
- Fiber wave guide(s) as needed
- Adjustable mounting rails inside (punched, threaded or square hole)
- Choice of Equipto Electronics' standard supports or Unistrut
- Wide selection of accessories
- Custom cooling to meet your needs
- RoHS compliant