DSP2 Stripping Pot
Product Announcement from Eraser Company, Inc.
The DSP stripping pots are designed specifically for use with Dip Strip.
- Temperature Range: 100°- 800°F
- The standard model DSP2 has an infinitely variable temperature control with a reference scale.
- Dip Strip is used to chemically remove the insulation from virtually all magnet and enamel wires of all sizes and insulation types, without damage to the wire.
- When heated in the specially designed stripping pot, the Dip Strip melts and wires are immersed in the Dip Strip to strip the insulation. The stripped wires are then rinsed in water and Dip Clean Metal Cleaner to remove oxides and residue.
- Dip Strip does not corrode conductors as will acid strippers. Custom square and rectangular pots available.
About The Eraser Company, Inc.
The Eraser Company, Inc., celebrating over 100 years in business, manufactures a wide range of machinery that enables customers to manufacture, prepare, and process, wire, cable, and tubing products more efficiently, effectively, and profitably. The company is ISO 9001:2008 Certified, and their products can be found worldwide. For more information on Eraser's entire product line visit www.eraser.com or call 315-454-3237.