Product Announcement from Eraser Company, Inc.
Eraser's Hand Held Glo-Ring® Infrared Heat Tool is ideal for many diverse applications including heat shrinking, plastic tube bending, soldering, adhesive curing, solder preforming and butt welding.
- This lightweight tool uses quartz encapsulated heating elements which open and close to surround the work piece for quick and even heating.
- The elements are available in sizes from 1/2" OD to 3" OD (12.7mmø to 76mmø) and produce instant radiant heat at temperatures up to 1500°F (815°C).
- The Hand Held Glo-Ring® heats without blowing hot air and is silent in operation, proving it an excellent alternative to a heat gun.
- No radio frequency interference is generated with the heating elements, making the unit suitable for use in clean rooms and testing areas.
- Custom elements are also available for unique heating requirements.
About The Eraser Company, Inc.
The Eraser Company, Inc., celebrating over 100 years in business, manufactures a wide range of machinery that enables customers to manufacture, prepare, and process, wire, cable, and tubing products more efficiently, effectively, and profitably. The company is ISO 9001:2008 Certified, and their products can be found worldwide. For more information on Eraser's entire product line visit www.eraser.com or call 315-454-3237.